Related to Board Meetings (relation)
Related to WI BOD Meetings (1) (Meeting Minutes)
Related to WI BOD Meetings (1) (Meeting Minutes) 1
Nicole Zorn, WI Director
Jon Thorngate, 1000 Generations Board Liaison
- 5:19PM Meeting called to order.
- Nicole Zorn gave an update on a Safe Families employee who has worked in Wisconsin, and has contacted the Safe Families HR office through an attorney citing concerns related to wrongful discrimination. She gave a brief overview of the situation. Specific documentation of details related to the dispute was not shared, as 1000 Generations’ only involvement is as fiscal agent. Nicole shared that Safe Families for Children is considering a settlement with the employee, and asked about the board’s opinions on potentially funding a settlement.
- Discussion ensued. There was clear consensus that the board did not support funding a settlement.
- Kerry Swanson made a motion to communicate with Safe Families for Children that 1000 Generations did not intend to fund a settlement. Pete Wautlet seconded the motion. The motion passed unanimously.
- The meeting was adjourned at 6:07PM.